Early bird entry for those wishing to take advantage of sunrise access to the fields for the best photo opportunities. Entry at 5-6am, depending on date.
Tuesdays and Thursdays after 3pm, locals get a special price. Only one member of your party must present a valid BC Driver’s license with an Abbotsford address. Other weekday prices apply to non-local groups.
What is low bloom and high bloom?
Our staggered tulip planting process during early, mid and late season, allows our fields to BLOOM at various stages through our 4-5 week festival.
At the early stages of bloom, or Low Bloom, the field will show both green buds and colour. During the remainder of the season, or High Bloom, our field will show full colour in bloom.
- People who want to avoid the crowds but want to enjoy the tulips
- Gardening/nature enthusiasts
- Those looking for best value tickets
- People who want to capture the tulips in their early stages
- Senior groups looking to get out in the fresh air
- People who don’t mind limited flowers in bloom in the field
Does this sound like you? Book your ticket during low bloom.
- Photographers looking for full colour fields
- People wanting to see the field filled with a lot of colour
- People who don’t mind crowds
- People who want to experience what they see featured on social media
Does this sound like you? Book your ticket during high bloom.